Friday, February 27, 2009

"Kakie, I Want!"

My darling Rachel has picked up a new phrase: "I want!" When she sees something she wants (and she's in the mood to talk), she'll exclaim, "Kakie, I want! I want!"

This morning I was in the changing room changing a very poopy diaper. Afterward I washed my hands in the large sink, which doubles as a bathtub for the kids at bathtime (which is in the evening). Rachel saw me running the water and scrubbing my hands with soap and got really excited. She has decided lately that she loves baths. She started pointing at the sink and what I was doing and saying, "Kakie, I want! I want!" I laughed and told her it wasn't bathtime. This meant nothing to her. She proceeded to strip down to her good ol' birthday suit and announce, "I want, Kakie!" Obviously I couldn't keep a straight face!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We will be down there from the beginning of May through June 8th.
justin