Monday, February 2, 2009

Groundhog's Day, Superbowl, and Valentine's Day

The heading mentions the 3 Fantastic February Fetes that I'm missing this year. I don't mind so much, though. The Seahawks weren't in the Superbowl so I didn't miss much. :)

Life has been good here at the home lately. We haven't hardly had internet in at least a week so I'm really relishing the fact that it works today!

I want to say a public shout-out to Alice Lang and the Hockinson Heights Junior Sabbath School. They sent a wonderful package with preemie baby clothes, nappy pins, bibs, plastic nappy covers, and burp cloths. THANK YOU!!! We especially needed the plastic nappy covers!

We've had several toddlers go home with relatives lately. It's always a bit sad, but I'm also always glad.

Oops, it's dark and I don't like walking back to my apartment in the dark (though it's all of 20 meters). I'll write more tomorrow if the internet is working!

Please keep me in your prayers. You are always in mine.

Love,
Katie

No comments: