Monday, October 13, 2008

Sick :(

Unfortunately I had an unpleasant experience this weekend. On Sabbath night I woke suddenly very ill. I stayed sick all day Sunday. I won't go into detail, but it wasn't pleasant. I think I may have some sort of parasite. Not fun! This morning (Monday) I started antibiotics. Hopefully that'll knock whatever it is out of my system! I am thankful, though, that unlike Sunday, today I had the energy to move around, take a short walk, and even play with the babies a bit! I was bedridden all day Sunday, without even enough energy to sit up. Now, just a day later, I am feeling much better! Thank you for all your prayers!

I have also learned to be thankful for my strong stomach. I've never been one to throw up when I'm ill, which sometimes means that I have to suffer through nausea longer than others. When I realized that some people who get parasites throw up so much they can't keep down water or medicine, I decided that I'm very thankful I never throw up!

Despite my not-so-happy weekend, I am in great spirits. I'm just thankful for medicine, energy, water, and people who care. God bless!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Sorry to hear about you being sick :( And I hate parasites! They always made me feel the worst of all the sicknesses.

The pictures you post are great! The babies look so adorable.