Friday, October 17, 2008

I Still Need Money

Thank you again to those of you who so generously gave money so I could come to Africa. A few of you still continue to give, and I am incredibly grateful!

I do still need to raise more money. I still need about $1500. A portion of that I will leave here at Cradle of Love when I return to the United States.

I know that most of you who are reading this blog have already given. In that case, could you please pass the word along to friends and family? Any donation helps! Ask your church family. Post a notice in the bulletin. I can send brochures or other information. Just ask! Also feel free to check out the website: www.cradleoflove.com.

If you decide to donate directly to Cradle of Love through the website, please let me know so I can include it in what I am "leaving behind" as a donation. Keep in mind that donations directly to the baby home do not help me with my expenses.

As always, keep praying!

Thank you and God bless!

No comments: