Wednesday, September 10, 2008

How to Contact Me!

Ways to contact me:
-Post comments on this blog (I believe you have to have an account to do this)
-E-mail me! kathryn.currier@wallawalla.edu
-Write me letters! I absolutely love receiving letters, though I admit that I am not the best at returning the correspondence promptly (though I do enjoy writing!). Maybe this year I'll focus on being more consistent and prompt in returning letters! I must warn, though, not to send packages. I will be charged to receive them, and they often will be rifled through. Large envelopes should be ok, and of course a letter will get to me just fine! I sent myself a test letter nearly a month ago, and it has not arrived yet, so expect long delays in delivery!
Katie Currier
c/o Cradle of Love Baby Home
P.O. Box 360
Usa River, Tanzania AFRICA
-Call me! How? you ask. Let me explain! I purchased an internet phone number for only $7/month (thanks to my dad for paying for this!!). My phone number is
(503) 616-4582
This is a Beaverton, Oregon, number, so it is local to Portland residents. If you call me on this number, you pay no extra charge than you would to call anyone else in Beaverton, Oregon. The number rings to my laptop. If I have internet and am not working, I can answer the call and talk to you! Otherwise, you can leave me a voicemail that I can retrieve later.

All my love!

1 comment:

Kevin said...

Hi Katie!!! :D

I am SO EXCITED for you! I know you will make a world of difference both for the children and also the staff and locals who have the joy of getting to know you! :) You're in my prayers!