Monday, March 16, 2009

Packages and Mail

Hello dear family, friends, and supporters!
I won't be home for another 3 months, but unfortunately I have to call a halt to all mail. If you have something to send me, get it out by the end of the week! After March 20, don't send me any more packages. They won't arrive on time!

As far as letters go, you might be able to get away with mailing them until March 31. After that, I strongly suggest you don't even mail me letters anymore.

If you do want to mail me things, feel free to send them to my home address. I will get them when I get home in early June. Just write me an e-mail and ask for my address. kathryn.currier@wallawalla.edu

(I don't feel comfortable posting my home address on a public blog.)

Thanks for everything, especially the wonderful birthday package that many of you pitched in for. I LOVED it!!

And Melissa, the cookies were amazing! They were a little broken, but still soft and chewy and fresh. Mmmm good! I love the combination, too. You're so creative! And thank you for wrapping them in plastic wrap. I needed some!

For those of you who will be sending things by the end of the week, here is my address:
Katie Currier
c/o Cradle of Love
P.O. Box 360
Usa River, Arusha, Tanzania
EAST AFRICA

Be sure to send everything AIRMAIL, and for my sake, please write on the customs form that the contents have "No cash value." That way I am less likely to be charged to receive it.

With love,
Katie Currier

No comments: