Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Visa and a plane ticket!

My visa arrived in the mail yesterday! One more thing I can check off my to-do list!
Also, I finally found the perfect plane ticket. It's just under $2000 (a good deal!). I'm flying with my friends Neil and Justin for most of the trip. They will be working in Kigoma, Tanzania. Neil's blog is www.neilandafrica.blogspot.com, for those of you who might know him. My flight layovers seem fairly convenient and I leave PDX in the early evening and return also in the early evening. This means more people will be willing to say goodbye to me and greet me when I return! I'm thankful I don't arrive at midnight or some other crazy hour. Five p.m. sounds very nice to me!
Again, thank you for your prayers and financial support! I still need to raise two to three thousand dollars!

No comments: