Monday, August 4, 2008

Funds Are Trickling In

As of last Wednesday, I've received about $750. Only a few thousand to go! I'm very excited about leaving in just 7 weeks! If I can buy my ticket within the next week or so, I can probably get it for $2200, which is a thousand or two less than I thought I would have to pay! That is very good news. Beyond that I have to pay for my medical insurance and my living expenses (which together should total between $2000 and $3000, depending on whether or not my call is passed through the GC). Speaking of my call, Davona, orphanage director, filled out more paperwork regarding my call last week. As far as I know, only the division and the GC need to approve that paperwork and I'm set!
I'm also in the process of getting my visa.
Thank you for your prayers and your financial support!

No comments: